Premature ejaculation is one of those problems that nobody likes to talk about yet it is the most common sexual problem known. Sadly the fact that it is hidden means it is more difficult to find successful treatments and cures and many people are sucked in by the hype of some products as an easy way out of an unfortunate situation. One of the products that has some myth around it is Indian God Lotion so does it actually work?
Indian God Lotion does have its place as a temporary solution to premature ejaculation as when you look into reviews it seems that men do have results and are able to last longer however you need to consider the pro’s and con’s before looking into using it.
Indian God Lotion – Pros
- Non greasy – This is a spray that you use at least 60 minutes before intercourse, when dry you will be unaware it is there.
- Desensitises – Enables you to last longer as it desensitises the sensitive areas that can cause premature ejaculation.
- Natural – The manufacturers state that only natural ingredients are used in the product – so no harmful drugs!
- Reviews posted on the internet form men who have found success with the product.
Indian God Lotion – Cons
- Not a permanent solution – The best cures for premature ejaculation are the natural programs that treat the cause of premature ejaculation and teach you how to overcome these problems permanently (check out the links in my signature for the best ones)
- Desensitising means that you may not get the full enjoyment form sexual intercourse that you had hope as some of the feelings will be lost.
- Time it takes to work – This product is no good for spur of the moment encounters. You need to spry twice once 60 mins before intercourse and another 30 minutes before intercourse. Will this fit into you relationship or will you find this problematic in planning your lovemaking.
- Little scientific evidence that it actually works, could be a psychological influence
For me it seems there is a place for Indian God Lotion but it must be viewed as a temporary solution or treatment for premature ejaculation as it does not get to the root of the problem. It will not provide the permanent solution which is a much better outcome. After all wouldn’t it be wonderful to make love whenever you want with no worries of having to plan in order to time the ‘sprays’ correctly. There is also little scientific evidence that this spray actually works. In order for you to achieve your desired result I would recommend you click on the links in my signature to say goodbye to premature ejaculation once and for all.