In south India, Bangalore is one of the top cities that attract a lot of real estate investment. Typically, investors want to invest in a property that they know will go up in value down the road. In Bangalore, property prices are quite reasonable and the yearly growth rate is quite impressive.
As far as the best localities in Bangalore are concerned, some top names include Koramangala, Rajaji Nagar, Ashok Nagar, and Malleshwaram where the rates are quite reasonable.
The livability quotient in these localities is 9.5 on a scale of 10, which means the local infrastructure offers all the amenities like provision stores, hangouts, shopping complexes, hospitals, colleges, and schools. Besides, physical infrastructure like transport facility, commute, and connecting roads are also available.
If you want to invest in an apartment unit in Bangalore, you can choose from more than 9,000 flats and apartments that are available for sale in the city. The prices of these units are between 4 and 5 million rupees. Aside from these, there are more than 7,100 apartments that can be bought in the price range of 5 and 6 million rupees.
If you are looking for an affordable unit, you can choose from more than 5,000 projects. The price of these units is between 1.5 and 2.5 million rupees. For those who can invest a bit more can go for units that are priced between 3.4 and 4.3 million.
Some people are interested in villa projects. If you are one of them, you can spend between 5.2 and 6.2 million. These units can be found in Channasandra Main Road, Devanagonthi, Soukya Road, Whitefield, and Yechinahalli. Currently, you can choose from more than 2,500 villa units in Bangalore.
Now, let’s find out more about the best localities in Bangalore:
- In Bangalore, there are over 28000 ready-to-buy property units in Bangalore. Also, more than 18000 units are going through the construction process.
- As far as the highest number of properties on sale is concerned, Benson Town, Frazer Town, and Magadi Road are on top of the list. Besides, Vasanth Nagar is also quite popular for the same reason.
- In Bangalore East, Indiranagar, Whitefield, and HSR Layout are quite popular as far as the tenancy is concerned. So, if you are looking to buy a property for rental income, you may want to consider Varthur, Hoskote, and Whitefield.
- In north Bangalore, some good locations include Kasturi Nagar, Yelahanka, Hebbal, Yelahanka, Devanahalli, and Horamavu. The interesting thing is that these locations have a lot of properties that are available for rent.
- If you want to purchase a property in west Bangalore, some good locations include Chamarajpet, Rajaji Nagar, and Nagarbhavi. For rental apartments, some popular locations include Malleshwaram, Yeshwantpur, and Rajaji Nagar.
- In the South, if you want to purchase an apartment, your good options include Chandapura Anekal Road, Anekal City, and Jigani. As far as rental properties are concerned, some good options include Ejipura, JP Nagar and Koramangala.
So, if you are want to invest in real estate units in Bangalore, we hope that you will find this article helpful.