“Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
– Albert Camus (a French author and philosopher)
A best friend is the most precious gift of God. You can share your secrets, thoughts, successes, failures, fears and hopes with your friend. A true friend is an asset that can make your life complete and impart meaning to it. In order to strengthen your friendship, you can make use of friends quotes and sayings, and send it to your friends through greetings, emails, personal messages, gifts and book notes. These quotations will make your friend understand how important place s/he occupies in your life.
How to Please Your Friends with Friends Quotes and Sayings
It is difficult to explain the term ‘friendship’ as it is an emotion that happens between two people with similar mindset and feelings. Here are a few ideas to let your friends realize their significance in your life by making use of friends quotes and sayings:
1. While sending a gift to your friend, leave a note inside it containing a beautiful friendship quote. It will bring an emotion of joy and warmth in your friend’s eyes when he will read it.
2. If you have asked a favor from your friend and he has helped you enthusiastically, what can be the better way to thank him for it than sending a thank you greeting containing a friendship quote?
3. If a friend is in bad health or in a low mood, you can lift their spirits by gifting a book on friendship quotations. This will help them realize how much you care about them and encourage them to recover fast.
4. Send emails to your friends containing friendship quotes. This is a good idea to keep in touch with even those whom you do not meet or talk on a regular basis.
5. Do you always wait for Christmas or New Year to send greeting cards and gifts to your friends? Try sending them a surprise gift with a friendship note in it and bring a smile to their face.